Residential Services Services
HALOBHID Services, Inc. envisions that individuals who participate in its programs should be provided with quality resources to enhance their daily lives, through the following objectives:
- •To provide training and support to strengthen community-based living.
- •To facilitate community relationships through various methods of advocacy on a one-to-one basis.
- •To empower individuals to realize personal freedoms, rights and responsibilities.
- •To encourage development through individualized service plans which emphasize choices and interests.
- •To monitor health, physical well- being, assist with transportation and activities of daily living.
- •Training in adapting behavior for home and community environments.
- •Specialized supervision to ensure individuals health and safety.
- •Provides staff presence for on-going or intermittent intervention to maintain consistent services.
- •Provide support and assistance for community resources to promote independence.
- •health condition
- •problem solving skills
- •community safety
- •community resources
- •social skills
- •preallocation abilities
- •money management skills
Complete individual assessment and evaluation to determine
Current resources as well as any barriers that serve as a deficit to the individuals progress. Providing support and assistance on a 24 hour basis with a staffing ratio of 1:4 or 1:1 as needed. Coordination with outside resources as needed and requested by the individual, to include health care services, residential services, mental health services, social services, housing resources. Make a Referral View our Homes